Technical Requirements For Anti-static Clothing
Technical requirements for Anti-static Clothing
Fabric: Appearance Quality: Requirements Fabric should be free of damage, spots, dirt or other effects of fabric anti-static performance defects. - Test parameters: fabric by point to point resistance method test.
Clothing appearance quality: should be no damage, spots, dirt and other effects of wearing defects. Structure style: clothing structure should be safe, health, is conducive to the normal physiological requirements of the human body and health; clothing should be easy to wear off and adapt to the physical activities when the clothing; clothing style should be simple and use. According to the use requirements. Sewing: all parts of the sewing line straight, tidy, flat service solid. Up and down elastic appropriate, no jump needle, starting needle should be back to the needle - Detection parameters: Anti-static Clothing by the charged charge method test.
To be equipped with anti-static work clothes: A02 class of flammable dust operations, you can use Anti-static Clothing. "Labor protection supplies with the standard (Trial)" (State Economic and Trade Commission Safety  189), also requires gas station operators, liquefied petroleum gas tankers and similar types of work, must be equipped with Anti-static Clothing.
Antistatic clothing anti-static performance has a certain durability, therefore, choose Anti-static Clothing also need to work according to the pollution of the workplace determined by the washing requirements, select the appropriate anti-static level of uniforms.
Anti-static Clothing for fire and explosion sites, it should usually choose to have both flame-retardant Anti-static Clothing for workers to provide more reliable protection. Gas station operators and similar types of work against the use of Anti-static Clothing, should also have anti-oil effect.
The overall cost of the overall garment is less than 0.6μC, To prevent the effect of static electricity will be reduced, therefore, in the choice of cotton fabric production of Anti-static Clothing, especially in the northern dry areas, we must be careful.
Anti-static Clothing is not a wear and tear, wearing improper and after repeated washing, the conductive function may be reduced, can not meet the safety requirements, therefore, in the wear and custody should pay attention to the following matters:
(1) clothing should be used in all anti-static fabric, generally do not use the lining. When lining is used, the lining should not be exposed to more than 20% of the total garment area.
(2) should be based on different places of different processing objects electrostatic sensitivity, use different grades of anti-static fabric and Anti-static Clothing.
(3) Do not attach or wear any metal objects on antistatic clothing.
(4) Do not wear or disengage work clothes in the field of operation of static electricity sensitive products (should be made in the designated locker room). Work clothes buttons should be all buckle, try not to make it close to the state of stripping.
(5) ironing with ordinary cotton fabric, polyester and cotton fabric the same, above 40 ℃, 85 ℃ below the temperature can be printed parts can not be directly ironing with iron.
(6) wear Anti-static Clothing should be used with anti-static shoes wear. Wear anti-static shoes, conductive shoes should not wear insulated wool thick socks and insulated insoles. The use of anti-static shoes should be anti-static ground, the use of conductive shoes should be conductive ground.
(7) wear for a period of time, should be anti-static clean clothes to test, if the anti-static performance does not meet the standard requirements, you can no longer use Anti-static Clothing, the use of the period of about 1 year, storage period of two years;
(8) Anti-static Clothing should be stored in a dry ventilated warehouse, to prevent rotten deterioration. Storage, leaving the ground and the wall more than 200mm, leaving all the heating body more than 1m. Should avoid direct sunlight, is strictly prohibited open to place.